“Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.”
I provide evidence-based psychotherapy in Portland, Oregon, at Portland Psychotherapy Clinic, Research, and Training Center where I am also the Director of Clinical Services. I work with individual adults and late adolescents who are suffering and with those who seek to make changes in their lives. My commitment is to helping clients live a life that is more meaningful and vibrant, a life of integrity and dignity. Rather than just feeling better, my focus is on helping clients live better.
In my practice as a licensed clinical psychologist, I work with clients around a variety of issues including:
- Trauma, including sexual assault, abuse, and violence
- Sexuality, intimacy and relationship issues
- Personal growth and values clarification
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Eating Disorders and struggles around food and body image
- Anxiety and stress management
- Depression and mood difficulties
Many of the people with whom I work come to me because they are feeling “stuck” in their lives; they feel a loss of vitality, satisfaction, or meaning in their lives. I work with them to move towards that place that they would really like to stand, to develop the kind of life that they would choose to live.
If you are looking for a Portland psychologist, feel free to call me at 503-281-4852 x15 or contact me using the form below.